|View printer-friendly version|
Con Edison Expects Lower Gas Prices This Winter
CON EDISON EXPECTS LOWER GAS PRICES THIS WINTER NEW YORK --
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison)
* Open curtains and blinds to let the sun in.
* Tape clear plastic over windows to conserve heat.
* Don't block radiators or other heating devices.
* Run ceiling fans at slow speed to mix warm air in the room.
* Shop around for energy. You can buy gas as well as electricity from other energy supply companies.
Customers can also benefit from Con Edison's programs for assistance with their bills through the winter months. For information on Level Billing, energy grants for needy families, and payment plan options for those who have difficulty paying their winter bills, please call 1 (800) 75-CONED. Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. [NYSE: ED], one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $10 billion in annual revenues and $17 billion in assets. The utility provides electric, gas and steam service to more than three million customers in New York City and Westchester County, New York. For additional financial, operations and customer service information, visit Con Edison's web site at www.coned.com .
|Print Page | RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts|