When is Con Edison's annual shareholders' meeting?
Con Edison's 2014 annual shareholders' meeting will be held on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 10:00 a.m., 4 Irving Place, New York, New York 10003.
View Larger Map
Who is the transfer agent for Con Edison?
Computershare is our stock transfer agent. For information
regarding stock ownership, dividend payments, dividend check replacement,
direct deposit of dividends, reinvestment of dividends, withdrawals or
liquidation from a dividend reinvestment account, transfer requirements,
change of address, lost stock certificates, stock certificate deposit into book-entry form,
and duplicate mailings, please contact Computershare:
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
An Investor Services representative is available Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., EST.
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
When does Con Edison pay dividends?
Dividends are generally paid quarterly during March, June, September and December to holders of record on the Record Date.
Distributions are made in the form of checks or direct deposits to shareholder checking or savings account, or reinvested in accordance with our Automatic Dividend Reinvestment and Cash Payment Plan.
Can I purchase stock directly from Con Edison?
No, Con Edison does not have a direct purchase plan at this time.
Do you have a dividend reinvestment plan?
Yes. Con Edison offers an Automatic Dividend Reinvestment and Cash Payment Plan. Current holders of the company’s common stock with a minimum ownership of 50 shares are eligible to participate in the Plan.
The Plan's features and benefits include:
- No brokerage commission to buy shares
- Convenient, automatic investment of cash dividends
- Optional additional investment of up to $100,000 in any calendar year
- Optional cash payments may be made by monthly electronic funds transfer from a participant's designated bank account
- Efficient investment because fractions of shares are credited to a participant's Plan account (as well as whole shares) and earn dividends proportionate to those earned on whole shares
- Share certificates may be deposited into book-entry form
Computershare administers the Automatic Dividend Reinvestment and Cash Payment Plan. For more information regarding the Plan or to obtain a copy of the Plan prospectus and the enrollment form, please contact Computershare.